Thai Green Curry Recipe
Serving Portion: 2
Total Cooking Time: 30 Mins
5 tbsp Green Curry Paste
1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
2 tbsp Thai Fish Sauce
1 tsp Palm Sugar (1/4 medium brick of Thai Flavour Palm Sugar)
1 cup of water
1/2 cup Thai Eggplant, cut into large chunks
1/2 cup Brussel Sprouts, cut in half
1/4 cup Green Beans, cut 2 inches length wise
1/2 Avocado, cut into large cubes
1 Red Chili, thinly sliced (garnish)
1 ½ cup chicken thigh or your choice of protein, sliced
2 tbsp oil
1. Heat oil in a medium size pot over medium heat. Add the first 1/4 cup of coconut milk into the pot and stir to mix with the oil for 3 minutes.
2. Add the Green Curry paste into the coconut milk-oil mixture, and mix together until the paste has completely dissolve.
3. Add the chicken thigh or your choice of protein. Then add water and the rest of the coconut milk (1 1/4 cup) into the chicken mixture. Bring to a boil then allow the protein to simmer until it is fully cooked. For chicken, simmer around 5 minutes or more depending on the thickness of your sliced chicken.
4. Add the Thai eggplant, brussel sprouts, green beans, or your favorite vegetables and simmer for another 10 minutes. Garnish with avocado and red chilis.
5. Serve hot with a scoop of steamed Jasmine Rice or Brown Rice.